What comes with your awesome all-inclusive pricing?
- CT’s ONLY 5 star rated rental dealer!
- Always NEW units
- Commercial insurance included
- Free 150 miles included per day for motorhomes (Towables get Unlimited free mileage)
- Free 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Free prep and orientation
- Free bedding for main beds (kids bring their own sleeping bags)
- Free starter packs of plates/cups/silverware – we know what you need
- Free Pots, pans, serving utensils included – no buying extra “kitchen kits” or having to take home never to use again
- Free outside porch mat, camp chairs, and table
- All ‘RV’ specific items included (leveling blocks, hoses, chocks, adapters etc.)
- There is more, we are sure, but you get the point!
- No hidden costs, we don’t nickel and dime!
What is different about your units than the cheap-o/big box rentals I see?
- Free mileage included (most “ramp up” or include no free mileage—check for sure!)
- No banner ads on the sides = privacy. In fact, ours have upgraded exterior finishes!
- Motorhomes are fully loaded with all options, like you would buy, not rent.
- DVD players
- Power awnings
- Dual batteries
- Leatherette interiors
- Backup cameras
- Larger/upgraded AC units
- USB chargers
- Much more!
Can I leave my vehicle while I am off in an RV?
- Yes! We have free secure parking for your drop vehicle.
Can I bring a pet?
- Yes, we are a pet friendly fleet!
- Each pet is assessed a $79 one-time deep cleaning fee.
When should I book my trip?
- As soon as your dates are solid – units will be booked months in advance. Rates also
vary based on utilization, so if you wait to book, rates may be higher!
I have never done this before – do you teach me?!
- Yes! That is what we do every day – you will leave on your trip confident in how to use
Is there a deposit/bond held for a rental?
- Yes, $900 for motorhomes, $500 for towables. This is returned to you ~3-5 business
days after the unit is returned.
When are payments due?
- Your reservation deposit is made at the time of booking, and is applied to your rental
balance. Deposit and remainder are paid on pickup.
- The exception to this is rare large events, which will have the remainder of payment due
3 weeks in advance of pickup.
What payments do you accept?
- All major credit cards (American Express additional processing fee on trips less than 8
- Certified bank check (30 days in advance)
When are pickups and drop-offs?
- Units are only charged per night, like a hotel.
- Pick-ups are scheduled between 1-4 PM. You will receive an appointment time a week
prior to your pickup date (when you and we know best!)
- Returns are no later than 12 noon, unless you discussed and reserved extra time.
- It will take 45 mins – 60 mins for orientation and paperwork to be done on departure
What if I break down?
- All of our units are current or next year (yea, like the future…) new loaded models, so
mechanical issues are rare.
- We provide you with 24/7 roadside assistance which will take care of everything and
minimize disruption to your trip. You also get our mobile number for emergency
questions on function while away!
- Generators, TVs, etc. are not guaranteed, but rarely fail as our units are proven and
hardened by our knowledgeable technical team.
Can I travel outside the US/any other travel restrictions?
- Canada, Yes
- Alaska, No – call us and we can advise the best plan for this type of trip
- Mexico, No
- Inner-city Montreal or inner-city NYC travel – No (only to go through NYC over Tappan
zee bridge – OK.)
- We reserve the right to cancel or extend an unreasonable trip – i.e. FL in less than 7
nights, CA in less than 18 nights etc….
- No 1-way trips, only round-trip, unless pre-approved through our specials
I am from out of the country, what do I need?
- You just need to get an international driver’s license from your home country.
Do I need a CDL or special RV license?
- No, all our vehicles are under 40 feet long and do not need special licenses.
Can I bring it back early?
- Yes, However, there are no refunds for early returns.
What if I’m late?
- Please pre-negotiate any late arrivals with your office, as most times the unit will be
going back out on another family adventure the following day.
- If you do not have a return pre-approved late, there are fees assessed, which get steep
Can I tow with a rental motorhome?
- We do allow towing, on a case by case basis, and there is a daily towing liability charge.
- Load must be under 3000 lbs.
- You must have over 10 years’ experience towing and pass a test
- The trailer being towed must be less than 10 years old and in good condition
What about insurance?
- Your insurance is included in the price! It covers the unit as well as required state
liability. Further detail is in available in the rental agreement during booking.
- If you would like additional coverage on top of what we provide, we recommend
checking with your insurance company to see if they offer a free “extension of your
existing coverage.” About 75% of the major insurance companies will for free now.
What kind of fuel to use in motorhomes, and what MPG do they get?
- All rental units are gasoline.
- You can plan for 9-11 MPG
I use a CPAP machine at night, can the camper support this?
- Yes, only if you are plugged in overnight.
- Per rental agreement, our RVs are not fit for every circumstance or need/medical
Tell me about this winterization....in the winter...
- All units are winterized from late October through March. (Depending on the weather
up north.) This means no running water while in freezing temps.
- Winter prices are 45% off during this time!
- All other sleeping, cooking, etc. amenities are useable as normal. In the event you are
going south or west to warmer weather, we can blow out the water system before you
leave. Once in above-freezing temperatures, you can use the water systems as normal
and fill with water. Just have the systems re-winterized at a professional RV dealer prior
to returning to freezing weather. (This takes just an hour.) If you are staying in freezing
weather, you cannot de-winterize.
- You can always use the toilet.
- No worries, we get you through it! – Winter is the best time to travel south or west!
Do I need to fill the propane?
- Your unit will come with more than enough propane for your trip.
- You can pre-pay a reduced rate (super cheap…) to return without filling, or have it
refilled on your way home.
How long will propane last?
- About 2 weeks with normal use, and depending on season.
Do I need to dump the toilet?
- Yes, and we provide you with easy instructions as well as mobile apps to locate dump
stations on your way home!
- You can also choose to have us do it for you for a fee.
Can I Boondock/Dry Camp?
- Yes! Our units (like no other rentals, anywhere…) are specifically setup for dry camping
and have extra features!
- We teach you all about it in how-to videos and in-person orientation.
Can I go to music festivals, football games etc., with no plug-in?
- Umm…. that’s what they are for!
- Ours are specifically setup for dry camping as well.
Do they have generators?
- Yes, motorhomes have generators (towables do not)
- They run off of the main fuel tank, so no worries!
What do I need to know in order to reserve a campsite with my Unlimited RV?
- 30 Amp electric (needed in summer to run AC constantly like your house, but not
required – you should get it if your first time!) If in a towable, you need it or a generator
- Water (not needed, but nice to have onsite)
- Sewer (not needed, but nice to have onsite)
- Motorhomes are 24’-30’ long, 8’ wide and may have a large slide on the driver side.
- Towables are 17’-25’ long, 8’ wide, and do not have slides.
I am renting a motorhome – can I put a bike rack on it? Do you rent bike racks?
- Yes, all motorhomes have 2” standard receiver hitches for bike racks for you to use your
own. Make sure to tell your rental agent on pickup day, so they can unlock the hitch.
- We also rent bike racks (4 bike capacity) and you can add this to your rental.
How many people can I fit?
- You can only fit as many as there are seatbelts in motorhomes while driving. This is
clearly spelled out in the vehicle descriptions. i.e. an Extended size has 7 seatbelts (max
7 people) but will sleep 8. You cannot fit this many in a Family sized….
How are tolls handled?
- You can use your own EZ-pass or pay tolls by cash.
- On roads that do not use EZ-pass or cash, and use the license plate, we will bill your card
on file (tolls take anywhere from 30-90 days to be billed.) and you will receive a receipt.
We do not charge any processing fees on tolls – the cost is just passed through.
- The key is…if you are able to pay the toll, pay it in cash. If you run it, you will be
assessed the state fees when it catches up with the plate!
Are there any discounts available?
- Yes, we have multiple: repeat customer, Veteran, active duty, public servant
(police/fire/EMS,) Sikorsky, and Lockheed Martin discounts available. Ask your agent to
see if anything applies.
- Not applicable with any other offers or duration discounts.
- Units are also discounted based on season and duration.
What do I need in order to tow a towable?
- They weigh 2900-3045 lbs. dry, have a GVWR of 3800 lbs., take a 2-5/16″ ball with a
height of ~20-21″ from top of ball to ground (before hitching and adding tongue weight
on a 1/2 ton truck or SUV – if using a 3/4 or 1 ton truck or SUV, this can be lower as there
will be less sag, of course.) Tongue weight is ~400 lbs. They take a standard RV plug
and have electric brakes.
- You need to arrive with your vehicle setup properly per above.
What is the cancellation policy?
- >30 days prior to departure, full reservation deposit refund
- 30 days – >21 days, no refund, and no further responsibility.
- 21 days or less prior, you are responsible for 50% of the total trip cost, whether it is
taken or not.
- No call/no show, you are responsible for the entire trip cost.
- Existing bookings may shift dates, based on availability, 1 time.
- The units are booked months in advance and customers depend on them being ready
for their vacations, and many are turned away once we are booked up!